Waterfalls

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Taking charge...

This is Leslie and I now have the password to edit the blog.... (insert evil laugh here)

I don't know if I'll do any better at updating than Drew, but I'll try... will see if I can throw in at least some update once a week...

It's October now which my big running month, got to get my body ready and my head wrapped around finishing Day 3 of Ultraman in good form. Gorgeous fall aspens and nice weather have helped!

Drew is trying to motivate for Ironman Arizona... he's going to have a great race... I can feel it!

Other than that we're firewood splitting, TV watching, and watching the sunrise as we drive down the hilll to go to work. Days are getting shorter and the "off-season" (December) is just around the corner after we both rock the end of this season...

Keep on runnning...

Leslie

No comments: