Waterfalls

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The leash...

You may have noticed the new links on the left... they are my virtual leash. Drew got me a Spot, which will track where I am and update a map every 10 minutes or so. Should be really handy for RAW, and also for this weekend. I'm doing a 4 day ride down on the bike course and will be solo for a good bit of it, the Spot will help give us all piece of mind.


Another new link is the twitter feed. Christie will be tweeting during the race, and they'll show up here. If there is time/service she'll also be doing blog posts but the twiittering will give more real time updates.


Training update. Yup, doing alot of it. I had a 3 day back to back long ride weekend last weekend. It was tough, but good. Artemous (2) is sweet!


I'm pretty tired, but can see the end of the big training and I think that bright light in the distance is the train that is RAW screaming towards me.


I'll leave you with a picture of my heart... or at least 4 big pieces of it...
Leslie
OCN: 5351 miles so far this year...

1 comment:

firepotter said...

funny that I was just at Dillon road Tuesday, Looking at some used test equipement at JDSU... I saw the Medtronic Office... That's must be where you hang out and take naps...