Saturday, October 8, 2011

The end

I just ran out of heart today. Did the swim, but it felt endless. About 20 miles into the bike I called it. No real reason, just could come up with no real reason to be out there.

Next season will be a shorter, work on speed kinda season with only one audacious event (the sup race around key west) and then I plan to come back to the deca in 2013 and make this happen. I have learned alot, and I just love the challenge and the people, but I need some time to prepare for it mentally and physically.

Time for the off season and then back to this journey...

Thank you for your support! I am truly a lucky girl to have my hubby behind me, and all the other blessings in my life that allow me to attempt audacious things!



Anonymous said...

You are my hero.

Hands down.


sirdavesir said...

You rock, lady! -- Dave